We have all been in the situation of working in a building that is stifling hot in the summer months, leaving you less productive and uncomfortable, or perhaps not being able to sit in your conservatory because the heat has become unbearable. Until now there has been no effective solution to this heat build-up, roller and pleated roof blinds provide shade but have proved to be tricky to clean and heat still penetrates the fabric.
At Go Tints we offer CoolKote™, which we believe is the perfect solution to this problem. CoolKote™ is a patented, solar control film applied to the inside face of polycarbonate roof systems. Its metallized surface gives a dramatic reduction of the incoming solar heat by continuously reflecting it away. CoolKote™ not only reduces unwanted heat and glare, but cuts out over 99% of harmful UV rays.
Benefits of CoolKote™
CoolKote – reduces heat build-up in conservatories and industrial premises…
• Used on polycarbonate and glass
• Ultra-violet barrier helps prevent fading and sun damage to furnishings
• Reduces glare
• Unique high-performance metalized PVC coating for rooves and roof lights
• Less expensive yet more effective than blinds!
• Clean and quick installation with minimum disruption and zero maintenance
• Up to 10 years warranty